"I am a person who loves death," the inspiration of the 9/11 attacks reportedly said. "If I am to die, I would like to be killed by the bullet." The U.S. obliged him on Sunday, with a sophisticated military strike in the heart of Pakistan
This is the face of the most wanted terrorist in the world. Justice, as they say, has caught up with him in a compound not far from the Pakistani capital Islamabad. See pictures of the compound where a gun battle ensued during which Bin Laden was killed and his body retrieved just like he wanted. Bin Laden's Compound in Pakistan
Could our own very Muslim extremists (boko Haran and their CPC inspired looters, killers and rioters) learn a lesson: “if you violently seek to change systems and politics you make yourself an enemy of state and will be hunted and brought to justice. Your time is coming.
- Watch: Obama Addresses Nation
- Inside the Daring Pakistan Strike
- Does His Death Really Matter?
- On Scene at New York's Ground Zero
- What Comes from a Watery Grave?
- Obama's Pivotal Political Moment
- Cover Story: Sept. 14, 2001
- What Now for Pakistani Intelligence?
- Flashback: Don't Make a Martyr of Him
- USA! Celebrating bin Laden's Death
Read more: http://www.time.com/time#ixzz1LCX0Wk2g